On the road with SimpleBuild

Monday, June 27, 2016

I’ve been involved in the construction trades for over 30 years. Whether as a tradesman or later in life as a IT person supporting and educating builders on project management software (The SimpleBuild) or consulting in regards to schedules and implementation of a full service system. Offering builder’s access to myself 24 / 7 to insure no one is left without an answer when they need one.

That said I’ve come to the point that I would like more of my time to travel and start the My Notification Service awareness program. I will still be available for onsite activities such as consulting, training and full implementation of the SimpleBuild system.

Over the past 3.5 years I’ve had the pleasure of speaking with every SBG client whether it’s been for training or a support issue and found it to be a rewarding experience. Thanks for all of your suggestions and input that helped evolve the SimpleBuild system to the system everyone enjoys today.

See you “On the Road”

Sincerely,

Tim Lally

Director of Customer Service and Support

Comments

In insurance size does't matter and I hope people understand what I am trying to say for people.This is the attribute which makes a lean builder look immense in scope.I suggest you to continue it.

Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.This is my first opportunity to chat this website. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog.

Engineering as a subject combines mathematics, logic and science to find solutions to our daily life problems. Over the last few decades, engineering as a profession has seen vast expansion.

If you Create a negative result and they will never forget you because both you need to inter act every month for the sake of warranty. So, I think we always keep calm and talk with others in nice way.

I've been associated with the development exchanges for more than 30 years. Regardless of whether as a tradesman or sometime down the road as an IT individual supporting and teaching developers on venture administration programming or counseling concerning timetables and usage of a full administration framework. Offering manufacturer's entrance to myself to safeguard nobody is left without an answer when they require one. That said I've gotten to the meaningful part that I might want a greater amount of my opportunity to travel and begin the My Notification Service mindfulness program. I will in any case be accessible for on location exercises, for example, counseling, preparing and full execution of the SimpleBuild framework.

The persons that engrave languages for the Leader are correspondents and the creature who is announced on the broadcast.

You can certainly see ykur enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

Leave Comment
Yay! You've decided to leave a comment. That's fantastic! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name, or it will be deleted. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation instead. Thanks for dropping by!